Don't see Dr.Roger James Vitko MD in McAllen, TX.

He stated that he checked this and or that and of course it was false. He was trying to scam the Department of Veterans Affairs. I reported him and they made him do a full exam. Then I complained to the Texas Medical Board and they did nothing.

The Texas Medical Board is still run like the good old boy system as it was run many years ago.

It took the Texas Medical Board over two years to say he did not wrong. Boy is this a cover up or what. Doctors taking care of doctors.

I even called the Governers office to complain and they did nothing about this matter.Again, the good old boy system.

Had an Experience with Urology Associates?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1183843

I know Dr Roger Vitko and he is an excellent and ethical physician. I'm not sure what this person is talking about but I would highly recommend Dr. Vitko for all urological needs.

Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more